It is Rocket Science: The sooner you realize, better it is!
Custom Development Services
80% of hitches in custom development services don’t come because of the lack of technical expertise, but because of inappropriate methodology to deal with the requirements. The remaining 20% comes with longer time you take to identify the problem.
When you come to us with your requirements, we go a step further to find out issues that come as a baggage. Factors like communication, cultural and location differences, type and size of the project and development strategy, need exclusive attention or else come up as biggest hindrances during the development cycle.
We are equipped with the best tools for project management, bug tracking and communication (Skype, GoTo meetings, Wikis) to win the war. But our strategy further demands it to be defined for successful execution of the project. Also, we have to be alert that these tools don’t become an overkill for smaller sized projects.
Our custom development services are the blend of right methodology and perfect technology to help you scale your business while we, along with you, make it a pleasant offshoring experience.
Requirement Document - The Correct Start
If you come to us with a RFP, we directly take you to the offshore planning phase. In case, you are not yet ready with it, our pre-sales consultants/application architects help you to create a RFP free of cost so that you can have a jump-start.